A Digital Altitude Review From A Super Affiliate
If you’re reading this post you’re probably looking for a Digital Altitude review to decide whether to join.
You can just buy the products and learn the training… but most likely you are also interested in the compensation plan and want to resell as well.
That’s where we come in.
You probably discovered this post on the first page of Google. Being on the first page of gets you lots of traffic for whatever you’re marketing. Many people stumble there way through social media trying to sell the “opportunity.”
That’s fine and all, except if you’re anything like me you’ll want to scale your business as quickly as possible.
But prior to diving into how I can help you build your Digital Altitude business, I want to cover one issue I often see that people are concerned about…
Digital Altitude Scam or Legit?
So is Digital Altitude a scam?
To begin with Digital Altitude is an e-learning marketing company that aims to help people in starting and scaling a digital business. It is supposed to help provide shortcuts to making and running an online business. And its also a direct selling opportunity.
Lets take a look at the products first…
The Digital Altitude Core Products
- Aspire. ($37 or $67 per month) Digital Business Sales System. You get business training videos, client for life coaches who are incentivized to help you over the long term, back end products, merchant & payroll services, networking, support, and live chat for your business websites.
- Base. ($397) Digital Business Mastery Course. How to set up business goals, financials, brands, websites. It’s the practical side of things, what they don’t always teach in business school.
- Rise. ($1,497) Digital Marketing Mastery Course. This is the advanced version of “Base”.
- Ascend. ($6,997) Digital Business Profit Workshop. This is a three-day workshop event held in Las Vegas.
- Peak. ($11,997) Business Prosper Retreat. This is a five-day all-inclusive retreat for two. Learn from business leaders and listen to great speakers.
- Apex. ($19,997) Digital Business Legacy Experience. 7-day all-inclusive retreat for two. Now your speakers will be asset management and investing experts, since by the time you reach this level your only worries will be how to to invest all the money you’ve made by climbing Micheal Force’s mountain of success.
The Digital Altitude Add-On Products
- Guru You. Tools for branding and social media: head shots, director videos, help with setting up social media etc.
- Inbound. Content & Blog. A service for getting content for your blogs. Ranges from $15 to $1500 per month. 12 products and services.
- Traffic & Funnel products. Traffic packages to help you build and monetize your email lists. “Funnel services”. 12 products and services.
It never fails that an individual who knows nothing about network marketing and direct sales will certainly state any affiliate marketing company out there is a pyramid plan and they don’t even know the true definition of a pyramid system.
Personally, I find that most people struggle with building an online business because they do not have the proper marketing plan to suit their needs. This is basically yet another manual that people have to go out and figure things out and learn to market by trial and error. I personally recommend paying for good mentors instead of just buying a prepackaged solution.
If you decide to market Digital Altitude the primary issue that lots of people have is finding new consumers interested in what they’re promoting.
This is where effective online marketing comes in.
Effective Digital Altitude Marketing
Every single day I get new clients to help them promote numerous different companies.
I don’t tell you this to brag, but to help you realize the power behind promoting your own business online.
The traditional means of selling to your good friends, family and anybody else that will listen to your business opportunity prevents most people from having success.
Digital Altitude is a good business, but you need to get your offer in front of people searching for what you’re marketing.
When you take your business online you could place your products or services in front of countless potential customers daily.
Can you imagine how much money you can make when you can take advantage of your time and energy by making a few simple blog posts and having them show up at the top of Google?
3 Steps for Promoting Your Business
Step 1 – The initial step to marketing your company online is getting setup with your own blog.
A blog is just one of the very best ways to market any type of business online. Using Google, you can get your offer in front of thousands of people looking for what you’re selling.
Step 2 – Generating your own content to show up in the search engines.
You don’t just create the content and then you’re finish. You have to market your blog post to get it to turn up on top of the online search engine so potential customers will see it.
This isn’t a hard process and I can teach you that.
Step 3 – Getting webpage visitors to subscribe to your e-newsletter.
Even for individuals that understand the value of marketing their business online, the main thing that people fall short to do is collect visitor emails so they could follow-up with the people interested in their content and/or business.
Most people need to see something at least 7 times just before deciding to buy.
If you do not collect their e-mails with an email auto-responder you’re leaving lots of money on the table.
Digital Altitude Review / Recommendation
Now clearly there are a few more steps in developing a successful business online, yet it’s a lot easier than using the traditional methods that most people use to market their business.
I’m positive that anybody could run an effective business online despite just how old, the amount of experience, or your personal background.
I’ve taught people from all backgrounds how to dominate online and produce results inside their business.
But… it all started with my bootcamp training where they learned how to properly setup their business online.
If you’re interested in discovering the best ways to market your Digital Altitude company online and signup more people right into your business then click the banner below and get our free bootcamp training.
This will teach you how to setup your blog, how to get your bog posts to rank, how to generate endless leads for your business and how to get people to buy what you’re selling.
If you found value in this Digital Altidue review, please like and comment below.
Need Help With Your Digital Altitude Business?
If you have an advertising budget, and are ready to take your business to the next level, contact me and I’ll show you how to both get leads and convert them into sales. I’m an online marketing consultant and mentor.
Contact me on Facebook: